Service Management - Profit & Productivity
Listed below are some of the Easy to Use
spreadsheets within this workbook, you will also find additional interesting
reports which are not mentioned.
Technician Daily Summary:
* Monitor individual technicians daily, weekly, and monthly productivity.
* Track clock and flat rate hours, effectively managing efficiency & guarantees.
* Determine total pay type sales: Customer, Warranty & Internal hours.
* Calculate and manage absentee expense.
* Produce weekly payroll calculations and records.
* Daily, Weekly, Month-To-Date Efficiency and Proficiency values.
* On demand Shop productivity and sales reports.
* Utilization of available shop hours reporting, sold and remaining.
* Percentage of Labor Sales mix calculations.
* Productivity comparison reporting.
Excel Program Update .......
As of December 2012
this Service Management – Profit & Productivity Excel workbook has been updated for redistribution. Please read about the Updates made to this program at:
Managing Automotive Technician Labor Hours Update
The New Excel Program Code is: FO-SP11
Fully Functional 7 Day Trial Copy Available ...
Thank you, to all the Service Managers that have suggested program improvements